Liquid Fiber Flow® is a liquid fiber supplement that contains prebiotic inulin, a non-digestible carbohydrate that stimulates the growth & activity of beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy colon. Liquid Fiber Flow® is a 100% soluble fiber product.
Why Liquid Fiber Flow®
- 1 Packet of Liquid Fiber Flow® provides 15 grams of fiber into your diet
- Made with prebiotic inulin (from Jerusalem artichoke) & Polydextrose
- Easy to take dosing & is tasteless
- No added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors, or additives
- Safe for children, adults, & elderly, & tube-fed patients
- Gluten, Psyllium, & Wheat-Free
HOW TO USE: 12 Years to Adult, take 1 packet a day. 2-3 times/day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages. 3 to 11 Years, take 1 packet a day. 1-2 times/day. Take by mouth or mix into hot or cold food or beverages. Under 3 Years: Consult a physician
CAUTION: If using laxatives, gradually discontinue after satisfactory bowel function. Increase fluid intake with an increase in dietary fiber.
DO NOT USE: In people with a know hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGE OR MISSING
KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT SUN LIGHT OR OVERHEAT
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE: 15 - 30°C (59 - 86°F)
Liquid Fiber Flow is registered trademark of ND Labs, Inc.
RV Nutritional LLC distribute Liquid Fiber Flow in Puerto Rico.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.